Water Project ??? I DON'T HAVE A PLAN YET

The Water project is a project where I have to make a difference for people who need water. First the most important thing to do is to have a plan. Or generate ideas of how I'm going to earn money and make a difference. I think I will choose to make poster and flyers to let everyone know about the Water Crisis but not about my bake sale and my plans because everyone knows the basics. I will also do a bake sale and make sweet potato fry and kimbab. I think the two will be the best because I already made some and sampled them to people and they both like the kimbab and the sweet potato fry. I think I will also add some crafts to sell because in my opinion I would want some kind of cool craft to buy at the sale day. I also am working with Sammi for the Sale day. We will sell our stuff and put together the money and donate it to a website. I think it is a good idea to group up because the main point of this project is to make a difference. And in my case my idea of making a difference is to earn money to donate. And the more money I earn with people the more money I earn together with everybody. And that's what my goal is.
So here is some of my idea I thought of.

  • Bake Sale                                                   
  • Running
  • Free dress day
  • Slime
  • Stress Ball
  • Flyers
  • Posters
  • Presentation to the Elementary
  • Ti diy Shirt
  • Book mark
  • Balloon Bowl
  • Bath Bomb
  • Jewelry
  • Candle
  • Phone case
  • Stress ball
  • Water marble jars
  • Bubbles
  • Sanitizer 
  • Flubber soap
  • Kinetic sand
  • Chalk
  • Lip balm

Comments

Popular Posts