I'm Proud of how my poses really made sure that the audience knew what was happening. In my opinion it was pretty clear what was happening.
What surprised you in the video that you would not have guessed if you had not had the chance to see your own performance?
I have to say that I suck at staying still/frozen, but when I saw the video in my opinion I wasn't moving so much not like I thought on stage that I was shaking from being scared.
What do you need to continue to work on or what would you have changed about your performance given the opportunity?
I think if I were given another chance I would have turned my body forward, because I felt like I was doing most of my poses side ways not having contact with the audience.
How will studying Tableau make you a better actor?
Because I will know how to exaggerate and express my feelings in one expression in moments when I need to. Hopefully that will fix misunderstandings.
Comments
Post a Comment