SMORES AND KIMBAB FOR BAKESALE ???
Today I did the bake sale. As you know my original plan was to make kimbab or sweet potato fries. Well there was some changes at last minute. Kimbab I knew it wasn't going to be a hit. Because kimbab isn't a sweet food and everyone likes sweet food. Generally if I were the customers I would say no and buy the sweet stuff. Sure adults would buy it and it would be good after a sweet delight dessert but lets be real we can't run away from buying sweet stuff over and over again. So I decided to sell kimbab at my tuition place and I earned $5.60 which is not much but better than nothing. I didn't sell the sweet potato fry because as much as the sampled people liked it, it was nudgey at the end of the day and no body liked it. So what I did sell was SMORES. It was easy and fast to make, and that was exactly what I needed because I was one day off from making something for the bake sale and I had no idea what to make. So I decided to make smores and quickly bought the ingredients and made it. I was actually a bit worried that no one would buy it since it's so simple and you could make it yourself, but actually it was a big hit. People gave me tips, some just gave me $5 cause it was so good. People kept on buying it. It ran out so fast. So I decided I would do it the next day again, so I got permission to do it at break in the cafeteria, and earned more money. I earned $6 from selling three smores because I ran out of marshmallows to make more. So I decided to help Sammi who was having trouble selling. Me and Sammi decided to group up on selling because my goal to make a difference was earning money so I could help them make a well near a village, and when I calculated my amount it didn't pass over a $100 which is my goal so hopefully grouping up with Sammi made a big difference for my goal. I earned in total not including Sammi's earned money is $58.40 which I think in my opinion I earned a lot. Hopefully I would gather more money from donations from friends, family, and neighbor and have at least a total of $70. Me and Sammi will put our money together and send it to Water is Life with the help of her parents.
![]() |
| BAKE SALE !!! |
| Me and Sammi selling |
![]() |
| They will be waiting for you |
![]() |
| One more to go and I'm done |
![]() |
| SMORES |





Comments
Post a Comment