Shakespearian Insults Reflection
For this assignment, we had to create a plot between two characters and use Shakespearean insults that make sense during the performance. My performance was at a bus stop with a sassy young girl and grouchy old women.
I also think we did a great job at the anger that seems real because my voice escalated as the fight became more intense and we started pushing and screaming at each other near the end of the book not right off the start.
The blocking during the preformance was intentional such as the chair I was sitting in was near the center so when Phoebe pushed me, later on, I wouldn't be off the stage. I also stepped up to her during the quarrels sometimes if I thought even with the chair when she pushed me I would be off stage.
Something I would have liked to work on is having more reaction when phoebe insults me so when I got mad at her later on it seemed more realistic.

Comments
Post a Comment