PHYSICAL WELLNESS DECIDE MODEL



         D
Define The Problem
How am I going to continue to improve and protect my physical
wellness in order to have the best quality of life for my lifetime?

         E
Explore The Alternatives




  • I could cross train by doing other exercises I like such as swimming or biking so I don’t get bored, it'll still help me improve my mile time though because it helps with the cardiorespiratory system which I'm trying to improve.
  • I could run (X) a week
  • I could use a running mill so I can watch something on my phone while running so I don’t get bored.
  • I can bike for 2 hours easily


         C
Consider Possible Outcomes



  • I will improve my mile time
  • I will not improve my mile time


         I
Identify your Values



  • I want to work hard and improve so I can prove to myself that I can improve more if I work harder.



        D
Decide and Act in agreement
with your Values





  • I will continue to swim 3 times a week which will help me run my mile more easily. For my goal of running once a week, I realized I don't really get motivated to go outside and run. I'm also not allowed to go outside at night which is usually the only time I have to run. So I'll run on the running mill from 30 minutes to 1hour in the gym since it’s safe, but there's also a television so that'll motivate me to go.







        E
Evaluate Your
Plan




I think my goal is achievable. It's not too hard or easy to work on.


Comments

Popular Posts