The Biggest Accident In My Life

The Biggest Accident In My Life By Laura

“LAURA LOOK OUT!” BOOM CRASH!
“Blink blink”, I opened my eyes It was sore and red from crying. My mom was next to me, she smiled and softly touched my forehead. I asked my mom where I was, she said I was at my grandma's house. I couldn't remember a thing I tried to remember what happened but every time I did ouchy blood rush came rushing in my head . My head felt tight. I touched my forehead, it felt rough. That's when I realized a rough thick bandage was wrapped around my head.
I asked “Why it was wrapped around my head?”
My mom answered “Well there is a story around it”
That is when I remembered what happened to me.


  I was at my grandparent's house (when I was five), well, the truth is all my relatives was here. It was quite amazing that all my relatives could fit into the small house. Of  course when I arrived there I quickly went to find my cousin. Like always she was was waiting for me at the front door. We started off with playing with dolls. All our teenager relatives laughed and teased. I didn't care cause I loved playing dolls and I think it makes you smart because it helps your pronunciation and thinking. So I told what I thought. I felt brave but it didn't work out so good because they laughed so hard they kicked our doll house and dolls.


 When they kicked the doll house, it flew up and crashed on the floor. It made a loud sound like “glass breaking’.That made my cousin burn her eyes wide. She bit her lips and I could see she was about to cry. Not because she was sad but because she was mad and heart broken. The doll house was one doll house that was special to her. It was the doll house her grandfather ,who has past away, gave her on her fourth birthday. Her tears ran down her face. I could see she was trying to hold her tears back but she couldn't control it. Neither could she control her temper because right  then she screamed like this (‘ AHHAHHAHH’)so loud my aunts and uncles including my parents and grandparents came out of the room. My  cousin gets angry a lot like a lot in capital,but I have never saw her this angry. She was like a dinosaur who had lost its meal from a enemie.


The room was very quiet for a second then my cousin screamed again and dashed to our teenager cousin to hit them.That made the house crazy everyone started to scream at my cousin to stop.I ran to stop my cousin but that was the most worst mistake. I ran and caught my cousin but she was so mad she pushed me aside and I tripped on someone's foot and fell,but when I fell I bumped my head on a sharp corner it's stuck inside my head then out. Everyone was quiet even my cousin. I fell to the ground I didn't faint but I was to weak to get.  


    Blood strolled down my head to the ground. Tears ran down my cheeks everyone panicked my dad and one of the uncles went to the basement to get the car. My 2 aunts and my mom comforted me. One of my aunts went to the kitchen for a ice pack. My mom hurried downstairs to the car with my grandma I laid down on the car, my mom was still comforting me. My grandma was leading the way to the nearest hospital. When I was there a nurse lead us to the emergency room. My dad carried me then laid me on a bed. The nurse injected me then told my parents I had to get stitches. That when I wasn't  weak I got up with all my strength and screamed as loud as I can. My mom dashed to me and said stitches aren't anything scary and tried to comfort me but I didn't listen I burst out in tears. I suddenly saw myself crying and screaming and I knew exactly why I saw that I was crying when I was having stitches . Something worst was when I was crying and saying I was not going to go, a nurse popped her head out and said to my parents it's time to go.


    I held a pole tight and said I wasn't going to go. My parents did everything but I didn't budge. That's when my dad got a little strict he said I was being stupid he said I was also being picky. I was confused so I asked my dad why he said that he said that I never even tried it and I didn't want it. That made me realize how stupid I was. So I told my parents I will give it a try and when it was over I was actually happy it didn't even hurt a bit. The best part was after it was over one of the nurse gave me a cotton candy flavor ice cream and it was of course delicious!

I want the reader to know that you can't say “I don't” or “what so ever” if you never even tried it because it could be better then you think,and it can help you in a sort of way.


I learned that you could make a big mistake if you say no to stitches  like for example I said no to stitches and if I didn't say yes I could have lost my life.
Something you never even tried.







Comments

Popular Posts