Homeless Sheliter

I really want to thank the homeless shelter. They made lots of homeless people happy. I went to the homeless shelter. At first I was nervous I wondered if they were nice I had so many questions to ask. When I met them they were very nice they were jolly and cheerful. Some of them looked grouchy but  when I met them they weren't  at all. When it was time to go I felt very sorry for them. These nice people didn't deserve this they deserved a lot better. I wished I could do something for them. I felt really guilty not because I couldn't do anything but because I questioned myself bad questions like would they be nice or whatever. I should have never questioned myself . Well I was still happy because I had fun and I am sure they  did too. What I learned today is that YOU CAN'T JUDGE  PEOPLE BY THERE LOOK.

Comments

Popular Posts