The bad to good Birthday
The Bad To Good Birthday By:Laura “AAHH HELP!” That was me screaming,I just had the worst birthday dream ever, let me tell you how it started. Once upon a time there was a girl named laura ….the story starts now. “Ouch” my leg, it tickled, and itched, I got a cramp. I hate cramps. It's hard to walk and it's very annoying and doesn't end fast, I also got a sore neck.
This was not a good start on a very special day but I was still happy because it was my birthday. I imagined there was a cake on the table and stacks of gifts. How much fun I’m going to have for my birthday.I got up and went to the kitchen thinking there will be a super exciting suprise.When I arrived at the kitchen my mom gave me a bright smile I asked what day it was and if there was anything special she needs to talk to me I was giving my mom a hint for her to say happy birthday.
She said no but then yes so we started talking.While I was talking to my mom I thought in my head that my mom would say happy birthday,apparently she didn't so I told my mom it was my birthday she said “okay so what” and continued what she was saying she was talking about cleaning my room. I was devastated, my jaw dropped to the ground it was like my own parents forgot my birthday or they did even after I told them.
I was in a bad mood I didn't even see a cake in the table! Also I didn't see a mountain of gifts! I tried to calm down and have a hot smoothing shower.A hot nice bubble bath will be wonderful.I quickly went to the bathroom. I went to the shelf and looked for the bubble bath container it was It was a green container with white cursive letter and a yellow cap.it was on the third row.I squeezed the bottle then I squeezed it again but a little more tight .I took out the cap and looked in side there was no more left.
Now I was really frustrated could things get any worse? Yes,I was just going to take a bath without bubbles so I went in the tub it was very slippery you could guess what happens next when I was going in the tub I lost my balance I slipped and splash into the COLD water my hair was soaked water dripped down my face and hair falling on the ground making tip tap sound. I hugged myself shivering the water was cold.
I made a mistake I turned the switch on cold why is this happening to me? Why are problems right in front of my face waiting for its turn to make more isn't this enough , what more do I have to take. My heart thumped fast as a jaguar and as loud as a drum my face turned as red as a tomato It felt like my brain was about to explode like a volcano I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't take it anymore I just want this night mare to be over
AAAHHH

Comments
Post a Comment