Greatest Fear vs Greatest Joy
My greatest fear is insects on the food I eat. I want to portray this with ants (ants because in SG if you don't keep your food covered ants will crowd) on my greatest joy. On the other hand, my greatest joy is fruits, specifically raspberry. Thus, I decided to incorporate these two together like this:
I wanted my raspberry comparatively bigger than my fear because it is something I really like. I also want to draw the raspberry with acrylic paint but the rest (glass cup and ants) with a pencil as I want the focus to go to my joy. The surface I have in mind is masonite board or A4 paper.
I wanted my raspberry comparatively bigger than my fear because it is something I really like. I also want to draw the raspberry with acrylic paint but the rest (glass cup and ants) with a pencil as I want the focus to go to my joy. The surface I have in mind is masonite board or A4 paper.


Comments
Post a Comment