Acrylic Peer Critique

1) A photo of where my painting is at

2) How did you manipulate the use of your acrylic pain
One of the things that I liked about acrylic paint is that it's very forgiving. I was able to paint over my mistakes countless times without the new paint mixing in with the already layered paint. I also realized acyclic paint is very thick, therefore, I was able to give little spiky textures to my icecream. Acrylic paint, when mixed with water, became almost like watercolor which was nice when I was trying to blend things out as well.

3) Now that I have gotten my feedback I am going to work on my last remaining part which is my background. Through the help of others, I realized that instead of drawing a detailed background I'm going to use the big colors I see on my reference photo and blur those colors out on my background.

Comments

Popular Posts