Figure Drawing: Oil Pastel
Size of Work: 7 inches by 4 inches
- Materials Used (100 characters maximum, including spaces)
- Oil pastel on Matteboard
- Processes Used ( 100 characters maximum, including spaces)
- I started off by picking a dark, medium, and light color oil pastel and using those different length pastels to measure my reference to make my drawing accurate. For this medium with what I experienced with pencil, I decided to work more on contrast. I found it easier to do this because I only had 3 colors to work with so I only needed to identify the light and dark parts of my reference. One thing I wish I had done better is to work more on composition such as drawing the lights in the back or maybe zoomed into Eve to make it more interesting.
- Process Photos ( Minimum of 2 )
-
- Final Work




Comments
Post a Comment