Invitation to Create 3



Explanation




Table
Line
Keywords
Emotions you think of
Any idea
1
Speak and killed
Shock (Nurse asks would you really do it?)

Facial expression: disgusted/how could you speak well of someone who killed your cousin
Pose: Aggressive, maybe using arms to distance away from Juliet who’s opinion is different. Maybe warrior 2 with the arms out. The name also shows how aggressive or defensive she is to Juliet who is supportive of her husband
2
Speak, ill, husband
Defensive

Facial expression: What would you know about it, defensive
Pose: Maybe child’s pose since it’s rolled up into a ball which could show defensiveness
3
Poor and smooth
Sympathetic and sorry

Facial expression: Like looking at a sad puppy

I can imagine Juliet reaching her hand out to help Romeo
Since the line is saying “who would praise your name now” which is similar to “who would help you” I could do the balancing table pose with my arm out which represents Juliet lending her hand out to help but also Romeo who needs help
4
Mangled
Guilt and sorry

Facial Depression: Just lost everything
Juliet in this line expresses her feelings of how she feels she ruined everything (the trust in the relationship) for as his wife she thinks and spoke ill and dreadful names of him. In the tarot card, the bridge card means progress, connections, and stability. However, with Juliet's hesitance to her own husband, she feels that is broken and therefore I will fall down quickly during the bridge pose. Often people view bridges as the only way to reach a destination, and this foreshadows their relationship in a way that their only path is to be broken and be a part with the whole death of Tybalt going on. Bridges also represent transitions. “Crossing over” is a euphemism for taking that journey from life to death. Which is another foreshadowing of their death?
5 and 6
Villain, kill, husband, cousin
Confused, fluster, trying to make up an excuse to comfort herself

Facial expression: At first is like “Why would you do that!” later is kind of an understanding face
I feel like they go together because she is comparing what would have happened. She asks “why would you kill my cousin. But, if you didn’t he would have killed you.” She is going back and forth contemplating who is the one at fault, as you can see she repeats the word kill and villain.

Pose: I can do the triangle pose to now only show the triangle relationship but also how she sees one side and another. That it’s either Romeo is dies or Tybalt dies.

7
Back and tears
Upset but doesn’t know why, confused why she is crying, miserable

Facial expression: sad, Blink eyes a lot to show suppressed tears and have a sad face
Pose: I could do the camel pose where it looks likes she is actually trying to put her tears back in, but also her head is leaned back so it could represent her feeling confused cause her once the happy world has turned upside down.

Turned upside down and therefore sad can also be represented by the headstand which shows how she is really confused cause everything has turned upside down when she was so happy a while ago.

8-9
Woe, mistaking, joy
Be happy, optimistic, when you’re concerned but act okay

Facial expression: Sad then happy (or fake smile but really underneath have concerned face)
Pose: I need to do something like a partner pose for the two sentences goes together. It seems Juliet was initially crying about the death of her cousin, Tybalt, and is telling herself that those tears belong to woe, but she is then saying she is mistaken and should see them as tears of joy instead because her husband is still alive. This can be represented by the cat and cow pose. I can originally be in the cow pose where the head is down so she looks very sad, but then her realization that she should be happy makes her do the cat pose where she raises her head (smile then) the curve in the back inwards and outwards also makes it look like the lip of a sad and happy smile.

10-11
Lives, dead, slain
Trying to relax herself saying everything is okay

Facial expression: Anxious
In my ears and I feel like I can’t differentiate between the two of whether she is more grateful or sad. And the next line says “all this comfort, wherefore I weep then” which makes me even more convinced that even though this whole passage she seems to fight that she is a good wife and loves Romeo, deep inside there’s the grief of Tybalt’s loss and a bit of shock.

Pose: Bow Pose
12
Comfort and weep
She’s not okay but tells herself she is

Facial expression: can’t see cause face is down
Pigeon Pose. A pigeon and dove are supposed to represent peace and love. Juliet says she found comfort for her husband I not dead which gives peace to her mind and hope for her love. But, she also still weeps and therefore the upper body is pressed towards the ground in exasperation. Pigeons despite the real representation many people associate it with a negative connotation which shows the contrast of being okay and not okay.


13
Worse
Terrified, there is something more to come

Facial expression: Scared and anxious
The eagle pose shows arms and legs twisted which could represent the sentence Juliet says of how there is something worse. More tangled and complex.
14
Murdered, forget, fain
Hopeless and tired

Facial expression: can’t see
I could do the half bend to show it murdered her and took out all her energy
15 - 16
Presses, memory, guilty, sinner, minds
Can’t get the thought out as if you did something terrible

Facial expression: distraught and disturbed
I decided to do the Rabbit pose. Once I realized this was talking about Juliet’s feeling as one who did something bad and is anxious. I tried to look for a pose for a long time but couldn’t find one to symbolically represent the anxious state of mind. Finally, searching after a long time I saw this pose and thought it fit perfectly. This pose makes it looks like I’m holding my head which is supposed to represent “I would forget it fain” an effort to make it look like you want to forget, knees on the ground also shows how miserable and at the breaking verge she is. Pressing the head towards the ground was also supposed to represent the intense action when someone bangs their head against a table for they want to forget or is that upset.

Analyzation

Comments

Popular Posts