Rosa Parks
1. Why is bus segregation even a big deal? Who cares who sits in the different parts of the bus? Why does this matter at all?
Bus segregation is a big deal for there was a law against forcing the Colored to move bus seats and it's racial discrimination.
2. Put yourself in Rosa Parks’s shoes: You’re going home from work. You have a family. A small incident arises. What do you honestly do? How far would you go? (Jail? Pay a fine? Lose your life? Explain your limits.)
I would honestly follow what the White tell me to do and try not to get into any trouble including getting a fine. If I had a family I wouldn't my family to be affected by this nor would I want to get a fine because I need to support my family and in that time Colored weren't paid a lot compared to the Whites. If I had something I could throw at the White and the bus door was open I would smack them in the head and run just because I want to get back at them for viloating my rights and the people I love.
3. Parks’ words are very deliberate. She says, “You may do that.” What do you think about the wording of her statement? (p. 116 -- the star with a #4 in it)
I think the statement was clear, simple, and straightfoward like her descision for like her desicion it was fairly simple that she didn't care what they did for it was her rights, and also the less she talk the more she can protect herself from them finding out that at least she's a little bit scared.

Comments
Post a Comment