Podcast: The Voice Inside Your Head

Comments

  1. consists of a lot of interview answers.
    there is really relatable to people who don't have eating disorder.
    this was an amazing podcast and the ending was really powerful and really strong
    From Sille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you're podcast was really touching, because it explains the truth about appearances. I really love your multiple perspectives because it shows how different people view anorexia and other eating disorders. Your soundbites were also really well edited to make the whole podcast flow smoothly. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED IT! gave me so many goosbumps! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your podcast. It was powerful, and had lot of meaning and emotion. I think you did an amazing job with choosing who to interview, and adding key parts from the interview. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura!! You're podcast was really made me think and impacted me a lot. I feel like you handled the topic very maturely, as this is a very sensitive topic. I love how you included soundbites from different people so that we could understand the topic more and learn from these different perspectives. The flow of your podcast is fantastic as well; I really like how you weaved in a variety of facts into your podcast!! All in all, I really enjoyed listening to your podcast and I want to thank you for giving me some thoughts to mull over. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura, your podcast was absolutely phenomenal! You took on a topic that has not been delved into much in the past, but you did it brilliantly. You used fantastic experts who portrayed so many opinions that made the listener think throughout the whole thing. From real victims to experts working to solve the problem, I learnt so much just from your experts, and I haven't even mentioned the research that you put in! The information that you put in was expertly crafted, and fit in the exact right places that the audience needed them to fit in to learn something new! Finally, when speaking you sounded exactly like a real podcast host, and your conclusion, as well as the chilling information that you put into the podcast left me, as well as all the other listeners I'm sure, thinking about what I'd heard long after the podcast ended. Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts