Parent Teacher Conference Reflection
1. What are your friendship strengths and challenges?
My friendship strength is that I am compassionate. When someone is feeling down I want to help them feel better or else I feel sad together. Also, I am understanding when someone doesn't want to talk or want to be alone I let them be, but the challenges are that when someone wants to be alone or doesn't want to talk I have the urge to ask if they are okay or not if they are mad at me because it bugs me. I am also very sensitive and emotional I cry a lot and I shut people or block them out when I'm mad or sad,
2. Explain what you’ve learned about the movement pattern (Rotations) and concept (Tactics and Shots).
My friendship strength is that I am compassionate. When someone is feeling down I want to help them feel better or else I feel sad together. Also, I am understanding when someone doesn't want to talk or want to be alone I let them be, but the challenges are that when someone wants to be alone or doesn't want to talk I have the urge to ask if they are okay or not if they are mad at me because it bugs me. I am also very sensitive and emotional I cry a lot and I shut people or block them out when I'm mad or sad,
2. Explain what you’ve learned about the movement pattern (Rotations) and concept (Tactics and Shots).
For softball, I learned that I rotate my hip turning my foot facing the pitcher and my one leg has to have all the weight in it, then pick up my foot and run and put the bat down. When I'm holding the bat I have my bat next to my ear, elbows forming an A. Then I stretch my arms creating a whipping motion. For Tactics and shots I learned that you can’t win by a slam dunk shot but want to put the birdie or ball on a place where the opponent is not. If the opponent is right in the middle to try to throw it near the front or back deciding which place will be harder for them.
What are 2 specific things you’d like to accomplish this year in P.E?
I would first like to accomplish tatics and shots because I find it hard to throw the ball or birdie to a place where your opponet is not there and continuously hit the ball with a racket. I would also like to know more about my charastics. Such as Pooh, Egor, or rabbit because I want to know how I would be like when I am happy or mad to do the best for me and everyone else.
Comments
Post a Comment