Batting Reflection
What are two specific movements I am doing well while I am batting?
1. My feet position is correct. It is shoulder width apart, parallel, and is facing the base.
2. I did a good load putting weight on my back leg, then striding picking up my front foot or shifting weight to it and swing through the zone.
What are two specific movements I can work on?
1. I could work on my turning leg (squishing bug) because I pulled my leg up then put it back down which made it look less fluent.
2. After I hit the ball I could have run right away not deciding if I should run or not so that there is a less likely chance I would get caught.
1. My feet position is correct. It is shoulder width apart, parallel, and is facing the base.
2. I did a good load putting weight on my back leg, then striding picking up my front foot or shifting weight to it and swing through the zone.
What are two specific movements I can work on?
1. I could work on my turning leg (squishing bug) because I pulled my leg up then put it back down which made it look less fluent.
2. After I hit the ball I could have run right away not deciding if I should run or not so that there is a less likely chance I would get caught.

Comments
Post a Comment