Identifying Yuck - A whole world in a drop of water 2

I think this is a Paramecium because I saw that in the video that the microbe smoothly but quickly goes around and you need to be quick when getting stuff to feed or eat, and I think that because it seemed also that hiding somewhere inside the green stuff they are eating it. Well it says that Paramecium permanent feeding mechanism so that might be what that small microbe is doing between the green stuff. It says that this microbe lives plentiful in the pond and this is a pond water from the High school, also you can see in the video that this bug goes around everywhere in my opinion not knowing where it is even going and that exactly what Paramecium does going around and around. 
 I think this is a Anthropoid that is a water flea. Because as you can see in the video it keeps on jerking like it's feet is stuck together well thats because 
it is using its limbs on the thorax. Also it's not the
 fastest think I saw well it can only swim slowly
 so thats why. Also this microbe you can kinda 
see through his body inside his like organs and everything moving that because it's heart is bumping moving everything. I feel that this microbe I'm pretty sure I'm right because it matches everything I saw and researched.

Comments

Popular Posts