Art 6 Photography Unit
Did one of your photographs show more than one of the 5 categories outlined in this assignment? If so which one and how?
This picture show THE RULE OF THIRDS and TEXTURE. The collection of paint stacked up are not exactly in the middle it's more near the right. Also you can see the streaks and dried bubble texture on it.
This picture show THE RULE OF THIRDS and TEXTURE. The collection of paint stacked up are not exactly in the middle it's more near the right. Also you can see the streaks and dried bubble texture on it.
If you could do this assignment again what would you do differently?
I would understand RULE OF THIRDS and A TPYCLE ANGLE more, because I didn't really get.
Which photo was your best? Explain Why?
Which photo was your best? Explain Why?
This one because I like the light that make the color glossy, and the sharp edges with different colors mixed together





Comments
Post a Comment