The Why
I decided to take art because I really enjoy the moments when the music is on and I spill out my thoughts on the paper, as I chat with the person beside me helping each other out. I also think in high school there's really a limited amount of time that we can let our imagination free and be creative. In Engish for example, a lot of times we're stuck explaining our thoughts with writing essays. Even though we can explain the same thing through posters or a podcast. However, in art, there is really no limit to what you want to express. Your personal experiences and thoughts mold what you believe is art and is the only limit. I think I love art because art is unique to many people and not one thing has to be exact for everyone like a math answer. The outcome can be different but it would be art for each and every one of us unless we limit ourselves.

Comments
Post a Comment