Invitation to Create #1 (option 1)
<Line from Romeo and Juliet are italisized>
<Tybalt running toward Rosaline>
Tybalt: Cousin, did you see that ill bred yeasty snipe, covered with an eye-offending hideous face. By voice, I can reckon this is a Montague, our foe, the one, and only Romeo. How there he come hither into Capulet’s honorable pool party. Now, by the stock and honor of my kin, to strike him dead I hold it not a sin.
Rosaline: Content thee, gentle coz, let him alone. For I am the one who invited Romeo.
Tybalt: Why would thou invite villain Romeo unless you’ve gone clay-brained! Only a nutty pated fool would make such a mistake. Tis, such a shame thou brain fails to meet even an ounce of your beauty! Don’t tell me you have actually fallen in love with such malt-worm. Didn’t thou just a week ago tell me he was pestering thou with his peevish love!
Rosaline: Hence, is why I invited him. I sent a servant to seek help from Romeo to read the letter of invitation. I wanted to see how genuine his love was that he would enter a room full of Capulets who are eager to set him dead but still come for me.
Tybalt: Your plan is to see whether he would come to the party for thou? Please, Rosaline, I know several Capulets and nasty Montagues who would follow you around like a dog for that matter. That is no big deal or way to prove his love for thee.
Rosaline: Oh Tybalt why such haste, I am not done yet. If he can’t find me without sidetracking amongst these ladies of Capulet I shall know this was all a lie and his love for me was nothing more than just my lovely face.
<Laughing, Rosaline slaps Tybalt’s shoulder arrogantly saying>
But who am I kidding, that’s not even a possibility. Oh, Tybalt, I am too nice aren’t I. Fall in love, become sidetracked, why, no one can be compared to my beauty. Even the blind seems to be allured by me.
Tybalt: You must be mad Rosaline! Off his head will go if I am even a foot near him! Oh, Romeo hang yourself, you muddy conger, hang yourself! The tartness of his face sours ripe grapes.
Rosaline: Why such hatred Tybalt? He’s one of the few men striking enough to spark my interest.
<Tybalt with his jaws clenched and nostrils flared>
Tybalt: Why you only look at men by their appearance. He is a rotten apple in the core. If Romeo was a dog, I might love him something. However, he is not and I’ll not endure him. He makes my flesh tremble.
Rosaline: No head will be falling off before I say you may. You should be aware Lord Capulet would not let your head sit on top of thou neck if you cause any ruckus at his party. Think it as in if thou beat Romeo, your hands would be infected. Now come along by now Romeo would be out of breath searching for his so-called one and only love, me.
Tybalt: Yes we must help poor Romeo come straight to us for I shall end his suffering of being born a Montague.
<...Time Skip…>
Rosaline: Tybalt! Tybalt! Isn’t that Romeo?
Tybalt: One glance and I can see that it is that canker blossom Romeo. Oh, but who is he with… isn’t that Juliet! Why such a catastrophe! We must warn Juliet what monster she is talking to!
<Holding back Tybalt>
Rosaline: Their parting ways now anyway. Such shame we couldn’t hear what they said.
Tybalt: What do you mean Rosaline! We shall thank God they didn’t speak any longer. It’s already enough shame that they talked together. Why the air in here even feels infected by Montague viruses. My lungs don’t seem to work-
Rosaline: Tybalt shut your mouth he’s saying something!
Romeo: Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight, for I ne'er saw true beauty till this night. The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars. Her eyes in heaven would through the airy region stream so bright. That birds would sing and think it were not night. O, speak again, bright angel, for thou art as glorious to this night, being over my head, As is winged messenger of heaven. Tis, such shame I don’t know your name, number, or address.
<Rosaline scowling, with hands clenched, shaking with anger>
Rosaline: Why that Juliet isn’t even comparable to me! This is ridiculous! What did he say, “Has my heart love till now?” He must be mad. What was all his pestering about his love for me then? “I never saw true beauty till this night” Why that onioned eye reeky rampalion! He must be blind to dare say that even after looking at me straight in the eyes. That elvish-marked, abortive, rooting hog! I scorn you, scurvy companion. You poor, base, rascally, cheating lack-linen mate!
Tybalt: Why that little manikin! How dare he love Juliet! What have I told you! You should have listened to me when I warned you. Away, that starvelling, elf-skin, dried neat's-tongue, bull's-pizzle, a stock-fish! He is a plague sore. A most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality. Let us end him now dear cousin.
Rosaline: No, he is worse and more pitiful to just give death. Romeo, you dare say this is love. Well, I shall curse your love. Your love was cursed by God. You don’t know the fate of you two. Romeo, I hope you suffer something more than death. Why Juliet you should have not been born my competitor! Romeo, you ask who she is. Why she is the only daughter of your great enemy! Your grave is like to be your wedding bed. Your only love sprung from your only hate. Out of all Capulets, it was her. Your love is bound to die. This was a mistake playing around with me.

Improvements I made from listening to my peers
ReplyDelete- One of my peers suggested that I write their actions such as for it can further emphasize their feelings then just putting exclamation marks to show they are mad.
- My original story plot was that Rosaline put the letter of invitation in Romeo's mailbox to meet her at a certain location at the party. At the same time, she would ask Juliet to be there, for if Romeo falls in love with Juliet who is a well known for being beautiful, Rosaline would know Romeo only liked her for her appearance. However, that would change the story plot too much from how the servant originally asked help from Romeo to read the letter of invitation, not Rosaline. It would not help with the characteristics I wanted for Rosaline which was arrogant and thinking no one could be compared to her beauty.
- Tybalt in my original story plot was mad that Romeo was invited but later on he agreed to follow through the plan for it would give him a chance to prove Romeo is a cheater. However, because Tybalt comes out as such a strong personality that really hates Romeo I changed Tybalt to continuously disagree in an effort not to change his character.
- At first, I did a modern language for my fanfiction. However, trying to write a Shakespeare story without Shakespearean language felt very awkward and I realized many of my peers did modernized language so I attempted to do something unique.
- I didn't only use insults from "Romeo and Juliet" but from other Shakespearean stories and made my own to make it more diverse and interesting