Movement 6 Final
I hope you enjoyed watching my final movement piece with my partner Sunwoo. The music I used was Burn from Ellie Goulding. I chose this music because it matched our movements such as when we did the hand circle we changed it every burn times, and it was a bit smooth and sharp also fast and slow. So that why I chose this music.
At first, there was a group of five people but things didn't go well. It was so complicated because there were so many people to give steps to we decided to separate. WHichi I'm actually happy of because it made things go so much smoother.
What I did well or a good achievement achieved is this movement piece was put together in 30 mins. At the last minute before we performed which I'm proud of.
One thing I realized about myself is that I am very creative. I was always fast at making movements for my group and I really realized it for this final piece because even if it may have been a bit rough I did my best.

Comments
Post a Comment