|
Have you ever designed and built anything before?Yes I designed the name graphic in tech when I first came, and I also built the tower of newspaper with other scraps.Were you able to finish your cardboard game?Yes my team me, Jie xin, and Sunwoo were able to finish our piano game, except some keys didn't work.If you had the ability to do this project again, or iterate more, what would you do different? Add?I don't think I would change anything. I had so much fun, we finished creating it, I met new people, and I had the greatest team members I could wish for, they were nice, kind, and made everything fun if I had to pick partners again it would have definitely be them. I want to say thanks to my team mates Jie xin and Sunwoo for making the best tech semester ever.What did you learn about yourself throughout this design and build process?I learned that I made people laugh and people enjoy me for that, that I love playing on the cardboard piano with music on, that i actually had a tech specialty in me, also that i was good at designing and painting, and I loved tech way much more thanks to my team mates. |
Comments
Post a Comment