Tech 6-Post 1

My group actually came up with a different idea at first you can see obviously below. But it didn't work out very well, so we started to just make things which didn't work very well again. So on

the last day instead of panicking we started to think of a idea first how to make a base. So we first made a roll of paper with stuffings inside which is newspaper. Then we taped it to the square cardboard. But the base wasn't strong enough so we did all sorts of stuff put paper clip around it, tape it together, use pipe cleaners to support the bottom, finally we were left with one thing bamboo sticks. Thats when I got the best idea ever. I poked four holes to the bottom of each corner on the square cardboard. then poked four holes on our tube stuffing that was connected to it. It was a good idea because it beat everything in our practice except Chicago wind. Then for our top it was originally what we had at first. We poked our last bamboo stick to the upside down jelly cup that beat every wind then poked it to the top. That was it the tower was good, and very stable at least I thought it was. Obviously not all of it was our original idea of ours we kinda saw what everyone was doing took bits of it, and made it ours. The tube stuffing and jelly cup was originally our idea. The stableness and the sticks
  I got from other teams help, and we didn't leave a single material waste we used it all which I am very proud of. It didn't quite reach eighteen  inches, but it was fifteen inches. Our tower did    not with stand Chicago wind sadly. So to   improve if I got another chance I would plan       ahead of all the stuff if things didn't go right, and encourage everyone not to  think about failing.











Comments

Popular Posts