Bullying VS Cyberbullying

Bullying and cyberbullying are both bad, but some people say what's the difference? It’s both the same one is on the internet and one is face to face. Thats right, but in my opinion cyberbullying is worse.


    

I used to think if you put something up on the internet that hurts someone you can just put it down and say sorry. I thought if you did that everything will stop, but no it isn’t that easy. Once you trace a footprint it doesn't go away. unlike bullying in few days it might go away, because less people know about it.


But I learned that it could give someone a permanent scar, and that it’s not only the person who’s worried, scared, and sad it’s also you. You might not know it then, but after you would see what a big mistake you done.

I hope next time we post something we can think if this is the right choice.


Photo credits to: > ange < from flicker


Comments

Popular Posts