My ears
I love my ears because I can hear Love and hate. I hear love sometimes, words I always wanted or imagined to hear ,and it makes me feel good. Sometimes I hear hate words I never wanted or imagined to hear. But because I can hear those it makes me feel like human. Imagine yourself hearing love all the time or hate all the time, or even nothing. I know it hurts a lot when you hear hate but isn't that what makes you human. Isn't that what makes you learn. I heard things I never wanted to, but I learned if I fix what they said about me those words will vanish. Its never true. I also hear love it makes me feel good, but sometimes you hear to much and lose trust or get annoyed. Like for example your mom says "do your homework" again and again won't you get annoyed and shout "I WILL." That's the same with love if you get to me much you get annoyed,and if you don't get any you feel like nothing. My ears are wonderful because when I fall down my ears brings love and pulls me up, and when I'm annoyed from to much love it brings me hate and makes me happy. Without my ears I couldn't live because I can't hear love and hate. My ears make me human and that's what I a agree with. don
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Labels

Comments
Post a Comment